If you choose not to provide any requested Personal Data, you may be unable to access certain areas of the Website, register to use or purchase our products or services, or receive communications from us regarding our products or services or the Website.
Our Site may contain links to third-party websites and services that are not owned or controlled by Fortuna Fine Arts. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of third-party websites, services and advertisements, and you visit them at your own risk. This Policy only applies to Personal Data collected by Fortuna Fine Arts, and does not apply to any Personal Data collected by any third party. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with privacy policies applicable to any websites and services operated by third parties as we are not responsible for the privacy practices of any third parties.
Type of Information Fortuna Fine Arts Collects.
We may receive and/or collect information, including Personal Data, in the following ways:
Your Activities On and Use of the Website: Fortuna Fine Arts may automatically collect information about your activities on and/or usage of the Website. Activity information we automatically collect may include which web pages you visited, the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) identifying the website you came from or visit after you leave the Website, the average time you spent on the Website, information, including Personal Data, you’ve previously shared with Fortuna Fine Arts, your domain, your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, etc. (defined below). In addition, if you are logged into a password protected area, we may associate that information with your account. To accomplish this we may use the following:
- Web Beacons – Web Beacons are strings of code placed on a webpage in conjunction with Cookies (defined below). Web Beacons are able to track the number of users that visit a website and, in conjunction with cookies, identify the IP address and personalize the website experience. Web Beacons may also be used to collect anonymous and/or aggregate, unidentifiable information such as how many users attended a virtual event.
- IP Address – The IP address is the numerical label associated with the location of your computing device.
- Cookies – In some cases, Fortuna Fine Arts may use HTTP cookies (web cookies, Internet cookies, browser cookies), Flash Cookies (cookies that are not related to a specific browser, further described below), clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons), and log file information (a file that records either events that occur in an operating system or other software runs, or messages between different users of a communication software) to: (a) store information so that you will not have to reenter it during your visit or the next time you visit the event; (b) provide customer, personalized content and information; or (c) monitor aggregate metrics such as total number of visitors, pages, viewed, and similar information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is placed on your computer or on your mobile phone/tablet (collectively referred to herein as a “device”) browser from a website’s computer and is stored on your device’s hard drive. There are two different types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are held temporarily and disappear when you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits. Cookies are widely used to provide certain features of website, to make websites perform more efficiently, and to provide information to the owners of the website. Each Fortuna Fine Arts video can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser’s preferences allow it. For videos and instructional materials, cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to present content to your interests. Users have the opportunity to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued or not to receive cookies at any time. If you do not opt in to receiving cookies and/or set your device to not receive cookies, certain personalized features cannot be provided to you, and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website’s features.
- Third-Party Cookies – You may be presented with cookies from third-party websites and providers that are not related to Fortuna Fine Arts. For example, when you view a webpage with content embedded from a third-party provider, you may be presented with cookies from such provider. Fortuna Fine Arts does not control the dissemination of these third-party cookies. In general, you should check the third-party websites for more information regarding that third-party’s data practices and policies.
- Local Storage – . Fortuna Fine Arts uses browser local storage on personal computers and mobile devices to deliver its services.
Content: Any Personal Data or content that you voluntarily upload or otherwise disclose while on the Website, including but not limited to information disclosed on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, within a profile page, or images or any other content you provide (“Content”), becomes publicly available and can be collected and used by others. In addition, if you are given the ability to log into your account with any social networking website, or post Content on such site, other third-party website, or through the Website, such Content may be made available to other parties and associated with your Personal Data. Personal Data uploaded in association with any Fortuna Fine Arts video is only used for and shared with the particular customer of Fortuna Fine Arts for that video. Data that is in an aggregate, de-identified form that is no longer considered Personal Data and does not allow the identification of individual users may be used by Fortuna Fine Arts for purposes of research and analysis.
Purposes for Which Fortuna Fine Arts Collects Information.
Operation, Maintenance and Flagging: If you submit Personal Data through the Website, Fortuna Fine Arts may use it to operate, maintain, and provide you with the general and personalized features and functionality of the Website, provide you with the Fortuna Fine Arts products and services you request or order, complete transactions, or communicate with you. We may also use such Personal Data to process any flagging activity or correspondence you send to us.
Messaging: Your name, email address, address, company name, job title, phone number, and other business or contact information may be displayed to the general public in our Member Database, and in password protected areas to other users. If you choose to receive email from Fortuna Fine Arts, we may use clear GIFs (a.k.a. web beacons) in HTML-based emails sent to you to track which emails are opened by recipients.
No Commercial Marketing: Fortuna Fine Arts will not use your email address or other Personal Data to send commercial or marketing messages for our benefit without your consent, except as part of a specific program or feature or other business relationship for which you opt in. We will not share your Personal Data with third-party marketers.
Non-Marketing or Administrative Uses: Fortuna Fine Arts may use your email address without your consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes, such as notifying you for customer service reasons.
Quality & Features: Fortuna Fine Arts may use Personal Data and certain non-personally identifiable information in furtherance of its legitimate interest to improve the quality and design of the Website and to create new features, promotions, functionality, and services by storing, tracking, analyzing, and processing user preferences and trends, as well as user activity and communications, to improve or personalize your experience, to improve or manage the Website or products and services, to provide features available on the Website, to operate and improve our products and services, for market research, to analyze the Website, and to ensure the technical functionality and security of the Website.
URLs & IP Address: When you visit the Website through a referral, Fortuna Fine Arts automatically receives the URL of the site from which you came. We also receive the Internet protocol (IP) address of your computer, your computer operating system and type of web browser you are using, as well as the name of your Internet service provider (“ISP”). This information may be used by Fortuna Fine Arts in furtherance of its legitimate interests to analyze overall trends, determine the domain from which you came, who visits the Website, to understand the needs of Website visitors, or to help us improve the Fortuna Fine Arts service.
Access to Your Information.
You have the following rights with respect to the Personal Data we hold about you:
- The right to know what Personal Data we hold about you. If you would like to know what personal data we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com;
- The right to correct, amend, change and delete Personal Data about you. If you have questions regarding the correction, deletion, or updating of the personal data we hold about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org;
- The right to opt out of receiving electronic direct marketing communications from us. All electronic direct marketing communications that you may receive from us, such as e-mail messages and SMS-messages, give you an option of not receiving such communications from us in the future. If you have any additional questions about electronic direct marketing received from us, please contact us at email@example.com; and
- If you are a resident of the European Union (the “EU”), you may have the right to lodge a complaint relating to our processing of personal data about with a data protection authority (“DPA”) of the EU Member State in which you reside.
Sharing of Personal Data with Third Parties.
We share Personal Data about you with third parties for the purposes detailed below. Please note that this Policy does not apply to third parties, Fortuna Fine Arts is not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties, and that you should consult the respective privacy policies of third parties for more information on their practices.
To Conduct Our Business: Fortuna Fine Arts shares Personal Data with your consent or as necessary with third-party service providers to complete any transaction or provide any product or service requested or authorized. Fortuna Fine Arts also shares Personal Data with third-party service providers, suppliers, or agents working with Fortuna Fine Arts or on Fortuna Fine Arts’s behalf, such as data storage service providers, human resources service providers, marketing automation services, and data analysis companies, including Google.
Law Enforcement: Fortuna Fine Arts may disclose Personal Data about you to public authorities, such as law enforcement, if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so in order to comply with laws or regulations, a subpoena, a search warrant, a court or regulatory order, or other valid legal process. We may disclose Personal Data in special circumstances when we have reason to believe that disclosing Personal Data is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our User Agreement or any other agreement, or to protect the safety or security of our users, the Website or the general public.
Security & Data Integrity.
Fortuna Fine Arts has implemented reasonable and appropriate security measures to help protect the personal information Fortuna Fine Arts collects from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Although Fortuna Fine Arts attempts to protect the personal information in its possession, no security system is perfect, and Fortuna Fine Arts cannot promise that your personal information will remain absolutely secure in all circumstances.
Fortuna Fine Arts will retain your personal information as needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Fortuna Fine Arts will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with Fortuna Fine Arts’ business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Your California Privacy Rights.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users that are residents of California to request certain information regarding Fortuna Fine Arts’s disclosures of Personal Data to third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please email Fortuna Fine Arts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The California Online Privacy Protection Act (“CalOPPA”) requires Fortuna Fine Arts to disclose how it responds to Do Not Track Signals in your web browser. Fortuna Fine Arts does not interpret or respond to Do Not Track Signals. You may set your web browser to not accept new cookies or web beacons or disable cookies altogether. Please note that doing so may hinder your experience on the Website. Please see the Help section of your browser for instructions on managing security preferences.
The Website is not directed to children younger than thirteen (13) years of age. We do not intend to collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Website and do not send any information about yourself to us.
International Transfers of Personal Data.
Some elements of the Website and/or our products and services may be hosted on servers located in countries outside the United States. The laws applicable to the protection of Personal Data in such countries may be different from those applicable in your home country. In particular, if you are located within the European Union (the “EU”)/European Economic Area (the “EEA”) or Switzerland, please note that Personal Data collected by us may be transferred outside those countries. By using the Website or our products or services, you consent to Personal Data about you being transferred outside your own country and, where applicable, outside the EU, EEA or Switzerland.
Changes to the Policy.
From time to time we may change this Policy with or without prior notice to you. You can tell when changes have been made to the Policy by referring to the “Last Updated” legend at the bottom of this page. Please review this Policy regularly to ensure that you are aware of any changes. If we materially change the ways in which we use and disclose Personal Data, we will post a notice on the Website and send an e-mail to our registered users. Your continued use of the Website and/or our products and services following any changes to this Policy constitutes your acceptance of any such changes made.
Contacting Us and Our Privacy Officer.
Fortuna Fine Arts, LLC
Attn: DCMA Agent
1908 Thomes Avenue
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001
We seek to promptly respond to and resolve any questions or concerns you may have.
Last updated: October 25, 2022